Multi Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Dieses Thema im Forum "Third-Person-Action" wurde erstellt von Kordelle, 4. Mai 2016.

Erscheinungsdatum: 15.11.19

Benutzer, welche sich diesen Thread anschauen: (Benutzer: 2, Gäste: 1)

1. Sparkster
  2. Dita666
  1. Kordelle

Kordelle The Gears keep turning

D4Di78bVUAAriy4.jpg
    Entwickler: Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall & Apex Legends)
    Publisher: Electronic Arts
    Systeme: PC, PS4 & Xbox One
    Release: 15.11.2019

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 13. April 2019
    Elfchen, Copado, WaldGespenst und 2 anderen gefällt das.
  2. drizzt

drizzt Senior Cookie Correspondent

Drop an AT-ST on it!

3. Kordelle

Das Projekt wird von Stig Asmussen (God of War) geleitet.

A letter from Stig

I’ve got a good feeling about this…

We’ve all heard this story before. At 5 years old you see something beyond comprehension, an extraordinary fantasy that at first doesn’t seem real, but in time becomes inspirational law. The heroes, the villains, the visions, the sounds, the music, imprinted forever. Of course I am describing Star Wars™, the most influential franchise in modern history, and we at Respawn Entertainment are honored to have the chance to contribute to that legacy.

I am happy to announce our partnership with Electronic Arts and Lucasfilm to deliver a whole new adventure to the galaxy.

For me, just typing these words is surreal. I have been playing Star Wars games my whole life, now I get to make a Star Wars game. On top of that, I get to do it at Respawn, a studio comprised of the most talented collection of game makers, creators, visionaries, and (most importantly) advocates for the player, that I have had the good fortune to work with. And we, like you all, have no shortage of Star Wars passion.

The entire company erupted in cheers when it was announced that this would be our next endeavor.

But it’s not all fun and games — we promise to pay respect to the Star Wars legacy at all times, a fact that will be constantly reinforced and honored as a central game design tenet. Fans should expect the exemplary level of quality first established at Respawn with Titanfall, a game that epitomizes our studio’s dedication to slick, larger-than-life action and fun, groundbreaking mechanics. Moving forward, we couldn’t ask for a better universe in which to continue this journey, and although I would love to share all of the exciting places we are going, we have the following piece of information to divulge with you all today:

We’ll be making a third-person action/adventure game set in the Star Wars universe.

Now, I understand on the surface this might sound a bit dry, but developing a game within the ever-expanding Star Wars universe opens up so many paths for us to go down, and an unparalleled playground to design within. We have already planted the seeds by assembling a small, but incredibly talented team, ready for the amazing journey that lies ahead. With this in mind we are looking to expand the dream.

Do you want to join us on a journey to a galaxy far, far away? We are hiring in all departments.

Looking back to 1977, I witnessed Star Wars unleash its magic on the big screen, forever changing me (little did I know how much at the time). The crazy thing is this magic doesn’t have a shelf life. Decades later I observed the same wonder in my kids’ eyes as they watched A New Hope. What a rarity, for a book, a film, or even a game to have that kind of impact, spanning several generations, even promising to continue into future ones. The opportunity to be a part of that is not something to take for granted. This is an opportunity that I, the team, and Respawn could not and would not pass up.

This is the chance of a lifetime.

http://www.respawn.com/stig-blog/

Downhillpitter gefällt das.
  4. Dow Jones

Dow Jones ASCEND TO ULTRA

Wird sicher geil!

rocket boy gefällt das.
  5. ES Baxter

ES Baxter

Schön zu hören, es gibt in dieser Gen viel zu wenig Star Wars Spiele.

BradSalter und lenny2kloose gefällt das.
  6. Kordelle

Spiel nutzt Unreal Engine 4

7. Joe Genius

Joe Genius Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Vor allem brauchen wir mehr Star Wars Singleplayer Games, mit einer richtig geilen mitreißender Story und Inszenierung.

Downhillpitter, M4rius93, Fuchs und 6 anderen gefällt das.
  8. Para

Para Moonlight Greatsword Content Team

das kommt ja schon von visceral. haben ja nicht umsonst die ex-uncharted autorin für das star wars projekt eingestellt.

9. Joe Genius

Joe Genius Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Eines langt nicht! MEHR MEHR MEHR SINGLEPLAYER GAMES braucht das Star Wars Land.

Zerfikka und rocket boy gefällt das.
  10. ES Baxter

ES Baxter

Jedi Knight II :liebe:

geckZ und rocket boy gefällt das.
  11. kellewap

kellewap

Das hört sich doch gut an. Wird hoffentlich nicht so ein Reinfall wie Battlefront.

12. rocket boy

rocket boy *MiXeR appreciation title*

Coole Sache! :)

13. GunzerkerSalvador

GunzerkerSalvador [Ominous synth music]

Hab ich da was verpasst? Bioware macht ein Star Wars spiel? :?

14. Kordelle

The Old Republic...

Downhillpitter und GunzerkerSalvador gefällt das.
  15. GunzerkerSalvador

GunzerkerSalvador [Ominous synth music]

Ach das. Schade.

16. RPS.

RPS. Stand by for Titanfall

Nice, find ich super dass sie die besten Teams dran setzen und nicht einfach nur schnelles Geld machen.

17. m1ke82

m1ke82

Als ich Respawn und Titanfall gelesen hab, hat ich schon diesen hier :fp: innerlich vor Augen..dann das:

We’ll be making a third-person action/adventure game set in the Star Wars universe.

gelesen und aus :fp: wurde :waah:

Downhillpitter gefällt das.
  18. Türenmacher

Türenmacher IO Independent

Bin gespannt, inwiefern es sich von Viscerals Projekt unterscheiden wird. Derzeit klingen beide auf dem Papier recht ähnlich.

19. m1ke82

m1ke82

Geht Viscerals Spiel nich eher die (OW-) RPG Richtung?

20. Türenmacher

Türenmacher IO Independent

Reine Spekulation aufgrund vager Andeutungen. Gibt auch einige Stimmen, die einen Uncharted-Klon sehen (Nolan North meinte das so).

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.